Transform Your Room into a Studio!
Cosplay Contest from Your Own Home!
If it were the pre-COVID-19 era, you would have swept all the awards at cosplay contests in Korea.
Now, what do you look like at home?
You can dress up in your best cosplay costume in the comfort of your own home!
Support us with your videos featuring your creative, fun, and inspiring outfits!
Overview of the competition
||· Cosplay in the comfort of your own home
||· Anyone who loves cosplay in Korea
||· 2021.08.23.(Mon) ~ 08.27.(Fri)
||· 2021.08.30.(Mon) ~ 08.31.(Tues)
※ The video will be released on Bucheon International Comics Festival website and YouTube channel.
||· Download the application form from the Bucheon International Comics Festival website, fill out the application form, and receive the mail.
|How to Participate
Short video that is less than 2 minutes filmed
①within a limited living area (home, garage, garden, etc.)
② using more than one household item
How to Film Cosplay
|How to enjoy cosplay at home!
||· You can do a photo shoot in the limited daily space.
(Outdoor photo shoot is possible, but let’s follow the COVID-19 protocol.)
|Criteria for Judging
||· Criteria for Judging: Performance (30%), Degree of Completion (30%), Creativity (30%), Entertainment (10%)
|Panel of Judges
||· 5 professionals working in the cosplay industry
- The Grand prize and first runner-up are to attend the Opening Ceremony of GICOF scheduled for September 4, 2021 to receive the awards.
- The costume must represent fictional characters appearing in animations, games, movies, or dramas; when the character represents Korean content, the contestant will earn an additional 5% of total points.
- The contestant must agree to the terms of conditions stating that the submitted video will be utilized via social media and YouTube accounts of the Bucheon International Comics Festival.
- All submitted videos and images must not contain videos, images, or music that violate copyrights; the content creator will be held responsible for any violation of the copyright laws.
- The presented costume submitted to the contest must not include nudity, acts of crime, or violence featuring blood and other physical offenses, messages containing hatred or opposition to international causes such as COVID-19, racial discrimination, etc.
- Contestants below 18 years must submit the Terms of Agreement signed by their legal guardian. (Find Form 2 and download the application form.) The prize money will be issued after Public Charge and Tax (4.4%) are deducted. (The amount will be reimbursed during the General Income Tax declaration period.
- For inquiries: Office of the Secretariat (email@example.com)
- 2020 Online Gyeonggi International Cosplay Festival